Become A USCCA Certified Instructor - April 3rd & 4th - Center Mass Inc - Livonia, MI
Get Certified To Teach CPL/CCW Classes!
April 3rd & 4th
Center Mass, Inc.
33825 Plymouth Rd, Livonia, MI 48150
Become A USCCA Certified
Concealed Pistol License Instructor
Class is presented by a well-respected USCCA Training Counselor and dedicated Firearms Rights Ambassador. We're looking forward to you joining the USCCA family of instructors!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you!
Upon successfully completing this course, you will become USCCA Certified Instructor, uniquely authorized to teach the USCCA course, Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals.
This course has become the gold standard across the United States for law abiding Americans seeking to obtain their concealed carry permit.
As a USCCA certified instructor, you will be trained and equipped to provide world-class instruction to students. You will have access to our world class classroom materials (including a full set of PowerPoint presentations and classroom videos).
During this two-day training course Christie Bass, a USCCA Training Counselor, will teach a number of valuable topics, including:
- The top ten instructor mistakes, and how to avoid them
- Teaching best practices
- Running a safe live fire range
- Finding and KEEPING a range
You’ll also have a chance to demonstrate your knowledge of the USCCA training material through short presentations to a group of your peers, as well as running a live fire range, guiding your peers through the safe completion of the USCCA course of fire.
After completion of this course, you’ll not only be intimately familiar with the USCCA training methodology and materials, you’ll be a far better instructor and presenter, regardless of the topic of choice.
Become A USCCA CPL/CCW Instructor
Learn to teach the Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals Course with a well respected and experienced Michigan USCCA Training Counselor. Become certified to teach concealed carry, home defense, handgun safety and defensive shooting. You'll teach topics such as:
- Developing a Personal- and Home-Protection Plan
- Self-Defense Firearms Basics
- Shooting Fundamentals
- The Legal Use of Force
- Violent Encounters and Their Aftermaths
- Gear and Gadgets
- Basic and Advanced Skills
This is your chance to save lives and turn law-abiding Americans into ultimate protectors. Now is the time to help arm students with practical, real-world training they can’t find anywhere else. Are you ready to help people protect themselves? Do you have what it takes to get it done?
What are the benefits of becoming a USCCA Instructor?
- Nationally certified as a firearms instructor.
- Teach concealed carry permit classes in many States.
- Be certified to teach concealed carry (CPL/CCW), home defense, handgun safety and defensive shooting.
- Provide your students with an official USCCA certificate of training completion.
- Be a part of saving lives and help law-abiding Americans become their own ultimate protectors.
- You’ll receive an Instructor Toolkit filled with industry-leading teaching materials and curriculum designed to be practical yet extremely effective.
- USCCA Instructor apparel is included. Make a great first impression! Your students will walk away educated, trained and hungry for more.
- The USCCA Training Site drives students of all experience levels right to your doorstep. Simply post your classes online and watch as spots fill up.
- USCCA's class management system will help you to post classes, manage rosters and collect online payment from students with ease.
- Authorization to use the USCCA brand.
- Be a part of the fastest-growing national training organization in the industry!
- Be connected to a highly dedicated support team. These individuals have gone through extensive training, and their sole job is to help you with any questions or needs you may have throughout this process. It’s arguably one of the best instructor communities in the nation!
- Make extra money in the fastest growing industry!
- Much, much more.
How do I become a USCCA Instructor?
If you are currently:
- Legally able to possess firearms
- Proficient in firearms handling and safety
- Proficient in basic defensive firearms skills
- Proficient in range safety procedures
- A responsible individual that believes in continuously raising the bar
- Willing to become a leader and keep students safe during live-fire range time
Reserve your seat. These classes are limited to a maximum of 10 students and are done approximately once every six months. Don't lose your chance. Make your reservation now.
Complete the online e-learning class and pass with a 90% or better. The e-learning takes approximately 4-6 hours to complete and MUST be completed before in-person class.
Your kit will arrive upon successful completion of the e-learning and 2 day in-person course.
What comes in my e-learning kit?
- 10 copies of Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals classroom textbook.
- The complete seven-lesson PowerPoint presentation (download; physical DVD upon request)
- Professional-quality classroom videos that enhance the subject being discussed
- Classroom posters printed in high resolution color
- 10 current issues of Concealed Carry Magazine
- USCCA instructor polo
- USCCA range cap. USCCA will send you the kit following the completion of the Instructor course.
Take the in-person, two day class.
The classroom and range portion is comprised of discussions, lecture, hands-on breakout sessions, a live-fire exercise and shooting qualification. Course instructors will cover useful teaching tips and tools, present student materials provided in the Instructor Toolkit, identify important elements within the curriculum, and lead discussions and presentations. The course will also touch upon proper business, financial management, and marketing for the course.
What will I need for class?
All Instructor Candidates are encouraged to come to class with a positive attitude and an open mindset.
Additionally, you will be required to provide:
- Professional, instructor type clothing. Please dress as you would teach. This encourages Instructor confidence.
- A notebook
- A laptop (if you have one)
- Pens and highlighters
- Eye and ear protection
- A quality defensive handgun
- 50 rounds of ammunition (minimum)
- Water and snacks, lunch (working lunch)
- Proper footwear and clothing for classroom and range
- $25 range fee per day, payable in cash to the range itself
PLEASE CONTACT US BY PHONE IF YOU CHOOSE TO REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS. WE WILL NEED MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU REGARDING SHIRT SIZE, ETC.