Primary Handgun 02 Aug 2021
Students will learn the value of moving deliberately, the stress of training with consequence, atypical shooting positions, and much more.
Date And Time
Sun, August 15, 2021
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
Centerline Gun Club
13 Mile Road
Bellevue, MI 49021
About this Event
Primary Handgun 02
Primary Handgun 02 is a continuation of our Primary Handgun 01 course as we build upon the skill and mindset. Students will be pushed hard under stress with individual and/or timed drills. This course is a must have for the reactive mindset driven shooter. No matter what the student is looking for, speed, competition, defensive mindset, or prepper, there is something for everyone in this course.
Upon completion of Primary Handgun 02 the student will be able to analyze and process information as well apply accurate hits under stress while in atypical positions or on the move.
• Fundamentals of Firearm Safety
• Developing the proper performance driven mindset
• Refresher of the Fundamentals of Performance Shooting Skills
• Various ready positions with the whys and when
• Post engagement actions
• Science of hit locations, why it’s important and defensive accuracy
• Efficient engagement of multiple threats
• Expansions of a-typical shooting positions
• Intuitive shooting
• Fast and deliberate moving
• Long range engagements with a handgun (range dependent)
Students attending Primary Handgun 02 will be required to provide the following
• A DMI certificate of completion from Primary Handgun 01 or an admin approved equivalent
• 500 rounds minimum of pistol ammunition
• Holster (no cross draw, or shoulder rigs)
• Eye and ear protection (electronic preferred)
• Quality functional pistol. A back up Pistol is highly recommended (No 22LR)
• 3-5 working mags for double stacked pistols or 5-10 for single stacks
• A way to carry mags on your body, pockets are acceptable
• Sunscreen, Rain Gear, Bug Spray, Food, Water
• Note pad and pen/pencil
• Baseball type hat
• Proper belt to support pistol and mag pouches
• Tools specific to work upon your gear
• Knee/elbow pads and gloves (optional)
• An Open Mind
• Folding Chair (optional)
Students must purchase tickets prior to course. No walk ons. Refunds issued only in the event of cancellation. Tuition can be moved to another course up until 3 week prior to registered course.
Students must bring $20 the day of class to pay for Range Fee.
Space is limited.