Focus Series events bring you a hard look at various handgun shooting skills. New and experienced shooters benefit from this format.
Date And Time
Sat, December 4, 2021
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST
9280 Feldkamp Rd, Saline, MI 48176-9659, United States
Saline, MI 48176
About this Event
Have you taken a CPL class and could hit a 2' by 3' piece of paper yet while on your own you don't know why you are shooting low right? are you just getting started in the handgun shooting world? Are you a long time shooter who would like to tighten things up a bit? This 5 hour course is for you.
We will take a long look at the Performance Shooting Fundamentals in this action packed offering. Don't miss out.
Students attending Focus: Handgun Fundamentals will be required to provide the following
• 200 rounds minimum of pistol ammunition
• A Holster (no cross draw, No shoulder rigs, No collapsible leather or cloth holsters)
• Eye and ear protection (electronic preferred)
• Quality functional pistol. A back up Pistol is highly recommended in case of primary breakage (No 22LR)
• 2-5 working mags for double stacked pistols or 4-10 for single stacks
• A way to carry mags on your body, pockets are acceptable
• Sunscreen, Rain Gear, Bug Spray, Food, Water
• Note pad and pen/pencil
• Baseball type hat
• Proper belt to support pistol and mag pouches
• Tools specific to work upon your gear
• Knee/elbow pads and gloves (optional)
• An Open Mind
• Folding Chair and Table (optional)
• Food/ Water/ Snacks for lunch and on the range.
Class cost is $100. Students must purchase tickets prior to course. No walk ons. Refunds issued only in the event of cancellation. Tuition can be moved to another course up until 3 week prior to registered course.
Students must bring $20 the day of class to pay for Range Fee.
Space is limited.
If you have a temperature the day of class or are showing symptoms please do not come to class. Send us an email giving us the details of what is going on. We will do our best to get your tuition moved to another offering.
Students should do their best to social distance at class. Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) is the responsibility of the student. Class size is limited to allow proper distancing.